Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website
Material on this website, such as photos and images, MUST NOT be used online or offline without our permission.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term 'CottonConnect' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of the above you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions
- You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason..
By 2015 we aim to increase the land under more sustainable cotton cultivation practices by:
By 2015 we aim to aid the supply chain in the production of more sustainable fibre for:
John Lewis has this month launched a bath mat range made using more sustainable cotton from their very first Foundation cotton project in Gujarat, India. The project, developed and implemented by CottonConnect, is funded and supported by the John Lewis Foundation. Read more.
With uncertainty of price and of availability of raw materials, it is ever more important to integrate sustainability into the supply chain. CottonConnect helps you engage within your supply chains. Read more.
It can take around 2,600 litres to produce 1 t-shirt. We address water use efficiency amongst cotton farmers and this includes our recent farmer training on irrigation systems. Read more.